Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc. is considered one of the top agencies in the world. Other agencies look to us – our compassionate and professional service – as their model and guideline;and fertility clinics and reproductive attorneys across the country confidently refer both IPs and GSs to us because of the quality of service and care we are known to give.
- Locate and pre-screen Gestational Surrogates for a potential match with Intended Parents.
- Carefully match GSs and IPs according to their individual needs and preferences.
- Introduce Intended Parents and Surrogate to each other. (If Intended Parents come to us already matched, we will perform all other duties for a reduced agency fee.)
- Refer to and set appointment with psychotherapist to evaluate Surrogate.
- Initiate and perform background check on GS – done by retired police detective, not a simple online check.
- Make referral to top fertility clinics, if needed.
- Make referrals for separate legal counsel for both Intended Parents and Surrogate with attorneys experienced in reproductive law.
- Assist in setting up escrow account with either the Intended Parent’s reproductive attorney or bonded escrow company.
- Submit and track all disbursements from escrow account per surrogacy contract. Notify Intended Parents of all payments made from escrow account.
- Oversee all aspects of Surrogate’s travel.
- Act as liaison between Surrogate, fertility clinic, travel agent, insurance agent(s), Intended Parents, lawyer(s), egg donor agency (if needed), etc.
- Refer to our travel agent to arrange for travel and hotel accommodation for Surrogate and Intended Parents, if needed.
- Make referrals to insurance specialist to obtain both health insurance (if needed) and life insurance for Surrogate.
- Attend medical evaluation appointment with the Surrogate if possible and/or desired.
- Attend embryo transfer, if possible and/or desired.
- Arrange for Surrogate to receive counseling and/or participate in an internet surrogacy support list-serve, if requested.
- Communicate with and offer support to both Surrogate and Intended Parent(s) on a regular basis before, during and right after the pregnancy.
- Make recommendations for medical insurance for child(ren) upon birth, if needed (most relevant for foreign Intended Parents).
- Attend delivery, if desired and/or possible.
- Foster and encourage a mutually respectful and friendly relationship between the Intended Parents and Surrogate.
- Make referrals to egg donor agencies, if needed.
- Maintain ongoing contact with the Surrogate to ensure that she is getting the proper support she needs throughout the surrogacy.
- Follow up with surrogate after appointments to make sure that appropriate testing has been done and she and the baby are in good health.
- Disburse payments to Surrogate and to appropriate parties (lawyers, pharmacies, doctors, etc.) at appropriate times per the surrogacy contract.
- Troubleshoot and assist with any problems (no matter big or small) that might arise along the way.
OPEN POLICY: Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc. specializes in assisting international, same sex, single and heterosexual Intended Parents pursuing surrogacy in the United States.