Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc. is considered one of the top agencies in the world. Other agencies look to us – our compassionate and professional service – as their model and guideline;and fertility clinics and reproductive attorneys across the country confidently refer both IPs and GSs to us because of the quality of service and care we are known to give.
Here are some of the services Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc. provides:
- Locate and pre-screen Gestational Surrogates for a potential match with Intended Parents.
- Carefully match GSs and IPs according to their individual needs and preferences.
- Introduce Intended Parents and Surrogate to each other. (If Intended Parents come to us already matched, we will perform all other duties for a reduced agency fee.)
- Refer to and set appointment with psychotherapist to evaluate Surrogate.
- Initiate and perform background check on GS – done by retired police detective, not a simple online check.
- Make referral to top fertility clinics, if needed.
- Make referrals for separate legal counsel for both Intended Parents and Surrogate with attorneys experienced in reproductive law.
- Assist in setting up escrow account with either the Intended Parent’s reproductive attorney or bonded escrow company.
- Submit and track all disbursements from escrow account per surrogacy contract. Notify Intended Parents of all payments made from escrow account.
- Oversee all aspects of Surrogate’s travel.
- Act as liaison between Surrogate, fertility clinic, travel agent, insurance agent(s), Intended Parents, lawyer(s), egg donor agency (if needed), etc.
- Refer to our travel agent to arrange for travel and hotel accommodation for Surrogate and Intended Parents, if needed.
- Make referrals to insurance specialist to obtain both health insurance (if needed) and life insurance for Surrogate.
- Attend medical evaluation appointment with the Surrogate if possible and/or desired.
- Attend embryo transfer, if possible and/or desired.
- Arrange for Surrogate to receive counseling and/or participate in an internet surrogacy support list-serve, if requested.
- Communicate with and offer support to both Surrogate and Intended Parent(s) on a regular basis before, during and right after the pregnancy.
- Make recommendations for medical insurance for child(ren) upon birth, if needed (most relevant for foreign Intended Parents).
- Attend delivery, if desired and/or possible.
- Foster and encourage a mutually respectful and friendly relationship between the Intended Parents and Surrogate.
- Make referrals to egg donor agencies, if needed.
- Maintain ongoing contact with the Surrogate to ensure that she is getting the proper support she needs throughout the surrogacy.
- Follow up with surrogate after appointments to make sure that appropriate testing has been done and she and the baby are in good health.
- Disburse payments to Surrogate and to appropriate parties (lawyers, pharmacies, doctors, etc.) at appropriate times per the surrogacy contract.
- Troubleshoot and assist with any problems (no matter big or small) that might arise along the way.
OPEN POLICY: Agency for Surrogacy Solutions, Inc. specializes in assisting international, same sex, single and heterosexual Intended Parents pursuing surrogacy in the United States.